Primary ingredients: Vitamin A as beta-carotene [there is no RDA (recommended daily allowance) or UL (upper intake level) for beta-carotene as the body converts beta-carotene to vitamin A as needed]; Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate); Vitamin E (as dl-a-tocopheryl acetate); Magnesium (as magnesium oxide). Other ingredients: Refined soybean oil (carrier), soy lecithin (emulsifier), glycerol, mono- and di- glycerides (stabilizers).
Recommended daily doses
- Two capsules daily ages 18 or older. Take whenever convenient.
- One capsule daily ages 9 to 17.
- Take once daily whenever convenient.
- Children younger than nine years require a lower dose. Keep out of their reach.
- Smokers please consult a physician before taking antioxidant supplements.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Soundbites is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease. However, hearing loss is a metabolic stress disorder, not a disease. Tinnitus and hyperacusis are neurological disorders, not diseases.